Monday, September 27, 2010

We're Baa-aack

Well, it's been awhile, to say the least, since I've blogged. However, I am going to try to give it another go. Hopefully, I can stick with it this time!

A couple of weekends ago, Dan, Natalie and I headed out to Breckenridge, CO for my cousin, Elizabeth's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful in every way...the ceremony, the setting, the toasts, the bride...I could go on, but I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. I was so honored to be a part of her big day.





We stayed the night in the booming metropolis of North Platte, NE. We had breakfast at Penny's Diner before hitting the road the next morning.
The morning of the wedding was pretty special for Natty. She got to go to the salon and have her hair done and a little make-up put on. The make-up was not my idea and I was pretty hesitant about it, actually. The stylist kept it simple...a little blush and lip gloss. However, I stopped her when she suggested mascara. NO WAY!! Anyhow, Natalie was so interested in watching Elizabeth get her hair and make up done. She had quite a fun morning with the big girls. :)


Natalie's completed look. How cute is she?!
Mommy and Natalie all ready to go!

Me and the beautiful bride!

Cocktail hour at the reception. The reception was held at a place called 10 Mile Station...so pretty! 


Dinner time.


Dancing...Natalie LOVED the dancing! I wish I would have gotten some shots of our tiny dancer in action. Oh well.




My HOT date for the evening...well, he's my date every evening. :)

Besides not getting any pictures of Natalie dancing, there are also no full length pictures of me...which really is a tragedy because my shoes were ridiculously awesome. Hmm...hopefully in the professional shots. 
 

No comments: