Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vala's Pumpkin Patch




We love Vala's Pumpkin Patch! I remember going there when I was a little girl and I am happy that Natalie and Ellie will have memories of it too. We went last Monday, with Nana of course, and it was a cold one! However, that didn't stop us from having a good time. We started the day with some warm cinnamon doughnuts and hot chocolate. Mmm...warmed us right up. Natalie enjoyed the storybook barn, petting zoo, pig races, pony ride, train ride, hayrack ride- it was a fun-filled day, for sure. Ellie stayed cozy in her stroller and was a very good girl! I never think that one visit is enough- I'm hoping to get Dan there with us sometime this year.


She loves her some goats. We have been spelling "goat" with her refrigerator letters every day since.



Snug as a bug in a...stroller?







Howdy Partner!


1 comment:

vcr said...

yay!! love it, so happy!:)