Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zzz...Zzz

It's a Thursday night, do you know where your children are? Yes, I do...or atleast I thought I did. The girls were in bed, fast asleep after a busy day of hanging with Cruz, errands and a really big grocery shopping trip. Dan and I were in the basement catching up on our DVR'd shows. We were fast forwarding through some commercials, and I could hear a high pitched squeal coming from upstairs. Naturally, I thought it was Ellie screaming. I felt bad that I wasn't able to hear her crying over the TV. So I start to make my way up to her room and this is what I found...




Apparently, Natalie decided that the couch was more comfortable than her bed. She was snoring and making a high pitched whistling noise through her nose. It was pretty funny. This is the second night I've found her like this.



Bonus picture of the day:




Ellie and Cruz hanging out. This was taken shortly after Cruz crawled over to Ellie and planted a kiss right on her cheek. It was cute, but I hope he has good intentions.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

haha - that is funny about natalie!! and i love the pic of cruz and ellie. i will give cruz a talk about the kiss.